Monday, January 26, 2009

Week 3: The Iron Chef Mitch Wodz Strikes again!...

So, another week passes, and another set of knowledge is etched into my brain. Yes, I know, this post is a little late. But, I just started working at my new job and I wanted to just relax on Sunday.

On to the good stuff... or atleast the stuff, I'll leave it to you to decide if its good or not. I actually don't feel like writing too terribly much right now, so I may just do it in point form and then make it better later. Atleast people will stop bugging me to get it posted though

Monday- simple day; learned some new things to do to the arm from the wrist lock position. We then learned how to properly drop the knee on one's arm... GUESS WHAT! I was paired with Dylan (this is the guy that dropped me on my head for the hip toss) now he was doing fairly well with the knees, and if he hurts my arm... meh. We got to hitting the knee on the arm from the hammerlock position. Now unfortunately he stiffed me hard on one of the knees and injured my back. I've been ok for most days, but it flared up today, so I don't know...

Tuesday- we learned to do elbow drops and leg drops

Wednesday- few people were sitting down injured, so Lance decided to use it for one of the days that he just talks to us about stuff. IE business edict, drug use, steroids, pain pills, etc. After all that was done, we spent the last hour of class doing some chain wrestling.

Thursday- PROMO DAY!!! And damn did some of us suck! Like me! I sucked! I think the best thing I had going for me was my name, Iron Chef Mitch Wodz. I actually had one of my chef jackets with me aswell, so I had a prop too. I'm not going to say much more about my amazing amounts of suck. After the promos we went and did some simple spots (headlock, shoulder tackle, drop down, leapfrog, hip toss [aka international] arm drag) seems that I still hadn't learned from past experiences... I was paired up with dylan. First... he fails to do line up to the ropes properly so I don't know what direction to push him off. Then he hits the shoulder tackle, and we get all the way to the arm drag... I do one of my better arm drags, and Dylan decides to not tuck his head and get proper rotation and landed on his head. He then showed us what sesame street taught him, by then forming a C with his spine... I like karma sometimes... ANYWAY

Friday- learnt how to properly lift a boot in the corner. More selling and we worked on some heat spots, which were in turn taped so we could see the good and bad of our selling.

That's about it for last week. Maybe I'll put up my promo later.

5 comments: